[mythtv-users] organizing my Watch Recordings screen

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Mar 7 01:34:10 UTC 2009

On 03/06/2009 05:45 PM, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> Bill Williamson says:
>
>> Aha, I was actually WATCHING the shows through to the end (which, as
>> it turns out, wasn't marking them as watched...).
>>
> This is due to the bug Mike Dean reported in #5910. He has contributed
> patches for both trunk and fixes but neither has yet been committed.

In the meantime, you can either disable the prompts and automatically

Oh, and technically it was reported to me by an off-list friend who uses
Myth and confirmed by Scott Colbeck on the list (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/357374#357374 ).  So,
after the confirmation, I got motivated to fix it, so became the one to
submit the ticket.  (Not trying to be pedantic--just trying to give
credit where credit is due--as finding the bug is much more difficult
than patching it.  :)  But thanks for catching this discussion and
pointing to the patches--I had missed it.

Mike