[mythtv-users] Howto question: different default zooms depending on capture card

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at computer.org
Sat Mar 7 12:24:48 UTC 2009

Hi!

I have a slave backend which contains both of my capture cards. One
capture card is a PVR150, the other is a DVB-T USB device.

Most recordings I make come from analogue cable (using the PVR150). The
default zoom is appropriate for that: when I play back these recordings
I do not need to adjust the zoom level.

However, all recordings made with the DVB-T card have the wrong zoom
level when I start playing them back. I can then change the zoom level
during playback, but I would prefer to correct this once and for all.

I can't figure out how to do it though. Wouldn't changes that I make to
the recording profile apply to both cards?

Many thanks.

Cheers, Jan