[mythtv-users] MythTV frontend + XVMC + AGP?

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 13 03:30:20 UTC 2009

Wow,

I don't use Fedora but that's a really really old driver version.
The current stable version on the nvidia site is 180.29.

Some distros even go into the Beta driver which is 180.37.

I suggest you try and download from nvidia directly.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

On Fri Mar 13 14:11 , Rich West  sent: