[mythtv-users] "The file for this recording cannot be found"

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Fri Mar 13 04:10:16 UTC 2009

Oops, my bad, the file is there though, checked again:

/media/mythtv # ls | grep -i beyonc
Saturday Night Live-11.15.08- Untitled- Host Paul Rudd; Beyoncé
performs..mpg.79.png
Saturday Night Live-11.15.08- Untitled- Host Paul Rudd; Beyoncé
performs..mpg.84.png
Saturday Night Live-11.15.08- Untitled- Host Paul Rudd; Beyoncé
performs..mpg
Saturday Night Live-11.15.08- Untitled- Host Paul Rudd; Beyoncé
performs..mpg.png
Saturday Night Live-11.15.08- Untitled- Host Paul Rudd; Beyoncé
performs..mpg.png.png
/media/mythtv #

I have been running mythrename this way since I setup my Mythbox with no
problems. I preferred no symlinks as I tend to copy around my recordings to
various boxes/laptops all the time and it's a bit easier to just glance the
directory list and see what's what...

Thanks
Bob