[mythtv-users] Two EPG programs for one channel

mythtv at payne.ch mythtv at payne.ch
Fri Mar 13 11:20:08 UTC 2009

Is there a way to 'share' 2 program guide channels for one broadcast channel?

On 2 or 3 channels our cable provider brodcasts one program during the
day-time (usually a children's program), then switches to another
program in the evening & night.

I considered writing a filter to merge 2 xlmtv channel entries within
the xmltv file based on start/end times, but I wondered if I could
just have Myth assign both EPG channels to the same tuner channel.

John