[mythtv-users] Anyone using a Kworld 120 and Debian unstable?

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Fri Mar 13 14:00:19 UTC 2009

Hi...

Was fine w/my Kworld 120 (well, the drivers only support ATSC or NTSC
but not both at the same time... sigh.) in ATSC mode until recently.

After some Debian updates the tuner stopped working.  I still see a 2db
signal (that normal?) but I don't get a lock.

I tried to revert to a really old version of the cx88 drivers that I
built for the current Debian unstable kernel (I'm currently running
2.6.26-1-686 on that machine).  But that didn't work.  I'm sure at one
point it did, but this go around I got the same no lock.

I don't think it's the antenna as I swapped the Kworld 120 tuner's input
for a ATSC set-top-box and the set-top-box is working fine.

Would appreciate any ideas as to what to try...

...thanks