[mythtv-users] Freeview & Freesat combined (UK DVBT & DVBS)

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Mar 16 13:02:07 UTC 2009

Andre Newman wrote:
> ...I get all my schedule from EIT (tried uk_rt and the
> extra data is nice but it seems unreliable and a PITA day to day)...

My experience is exactly the opposite, the EIT can be well behind whatever's
going on on the screen. Besides which, you only get a couple of days with EIT,
if you're lucky. The RT site will give you a full fortnight's worth.

A PITA? Mine runs automatically 6am-9am. It just happens. What are you doing to
make it give you a PITA?

--

Mike Perkins