[mythtv-users] Anyone know what could cause "SetWakeuptimeCommand failed" to start happening causing automatic shutdown to no longer work?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:25:29 UTC 2009

> Even if each step in the script is okay and returns a successful exit
> status, what's the return value from the script itself back to MythTV?
>
> Did anything change (MythTV version, system updates) immediately prior
> to the script starting to fail?

It has been doing this for the past few nights as I have been waking
up with the machine still on.

I updated to the latest Mythbuntu Fixes release yesterday but I am
sure the problem was happening before that.

My script that sets the wakeup time is not sending back an exit status
but the examples on the Wiki do not seem to indicate it is needed?

For completeness what exit/status code should my Perl script be
sending back once the time has been set just in case the problems
started after updating to a newer fixes release?

TIA