[mythtv-users] NBA League Pass listings (DirecTV)

Adam Lewandowski adam at alewando.com
Thu Mar 19 15:14:47 UTC 2009

My Schedules Direct lineup for DirecTV has never had decent listings
data for NBA League Pass games. The listings just contained generic
blocks of time with no game data. Not SD's fault, DirecTV won't give
Tribune the data. As a result I had been manually scheduling games which
can get quite tedious. I've since rigged up some scripts and a cron job
to use a slightly modifed XMLTV grabber (gets extended channel listings)
to pull the data from the DTV website and massage the data before

I figured it might be useful to someone so I posted the details over on
the Schedules Direct forum.
http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?p=4051