[mythtv-users] Announce: 0.21-fixes with vdpau ubuntu repository

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:43:38 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/3/19 Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com>:
> Thank you for adding the signing, it seems to be de rigeur these days,
> so is a welcome addition (even if just to stop me having to type "yes"
> to the unsigned packages.)

Ok.

After over 6 hours compiling everything and fixing errors as they get
by, I've now separated the repository between hardy and intrepid. Each
having their separate repository.

Now I will have time to rsume my work on vdpau, I'm merging much more
now so most of the fixes in trunk will be available in 0.21-fixes.

Cheers
Jean-Yves