[mythtv-users] Announce: 0.21-fixes with vdpau ubuntu repository

Steve Harrington steve at the-harringtons.org
Fri Mar 20 01:59:36 UTC 2009

On Mar 19, 2009, at 9:55 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> Hi
>
> 2009/3/20 Steve Harrington <steve at the-harringtons.org>:
>
>> If you move to trunk is there a chance you could post your trunk
>> build as
>> .deb's on your site?  I like using my HD-PVR, but the Mythbuntu
>> trunk builds
>> haven't been updated in a while.
>
> Don't they have weekly build on trunk?
>
> There are not lot of things my package would add to a trunk build ; in
> my list of patches , most of those features are already in trunk.

Hi Jean-Yves, thanks for answering.

They do, but I don't think it's been updated for a while and the
plugins are a different version than the frontend/backend, leading to
issues such as mythvideo not working at all.  The only reason I can't
use your 0.21 build is the lack of HD-PVR support (which I've grown
VERY accustomed to :) ).
Steve