[mythtv-users] hd-pvr and latest trunk

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:54:57 UTC 2009

I believe it's the new drivers as I had the same issues yesterday after
upgrading both the drivers and my mythtv install.  After seeing the failed
activity, I rolled back to a previous kernel I had on my system with the old
driver (about 2 weeks old), but maintaining the latest mythtv build and
everything is working fine.

John