[mythtv-users] MythNews - failed to retrieve news

B Gates bud6998 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 17:41:29 UTC 2009

When I try to view G4 TVs RSS feeds in MythNews, I get the error message of "failed to retrieve news".  I think it happens in all RSS feeds, not just G4 TVs.

In the mythfrontend log I get:
MythNews: NewsEngine: failed to set content from xmlfile
MythNews: NewsEngine: failed to set content from xmlfile
MythNews: NewsEngine: failed to set content from xmlfile
HttpComms::done() - NetworkOperation Error on Finish: No server set to connect to (1): url: 'file:/'

I am running Fedora 10 with the latest updates and mythtv-0.21-203 (the latest from ATRPMS).

Thanks