[mythtv-users] Hello; anyone using the HVR-1600?

Michael Salmons salmonsm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:31:14 UTC 2009

Could the driver be the issue if analog tv works and ATSC does not?
The other problem is, I have updated the drivers, at least I believe I
have.. I went through the procedure of nabbing the drivers from Hauppauge,
renaming the .rom files to .fw and copying them to /lib/firmware as per some
instructions I read recently.

-