[mythtv-users] intermittent mythbackend hang EIT?

Philippe Van Der Gucht philippe at vandergucht.org
Wed Mar 25 13:11:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Stephen Robertson
<stephengrobertson at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Well the crash has happened again this time there is a bit more in
> the mythbackend log.  Mythbackend died and was restarted by monit.
> Again it looks as though it happens when an EIT scan is in progress,
> nothing was being played back or recorded at the time.
>
> Does anyone have any clues as to how to diagnose this any further?

Have you seen my post from a few days back? ('Backend looses db
connection' IIRC)

Do check your syslog or whatever *mysql* logs to. I had a serious
run-in with mysql back then.

--

Mercedes McCambridge  - "I'd never been in play long enough for the
flowers to die in the dressing room."