[mythtv-users] Seagate 1.5TB for 109.99

Stackpole, Chris CStackpole at barbnet.com
Wed Mar 25 17:59:07 UTC 2009

The issues were about the firmware on the drives at the time. AFAIK all
of those issues have been fixed. The only concern you might have is if
you get a drive that has been sitting on the shelf and hasn't been
updated yet. You can just check when you get the drive.

I don't have the 1.5TB drives, but the 1TB drives are doing just fine
for me.

Have fun!
~Stack~