[mythtv-users] Seagate 1.5TB for 109.99

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:29:02 UTC 2009

>   Mebbe you want to catch them on sale at Frys or BestBuy. That way
> if you have problems, you don't have to worry about shipping issues.

I have a bestbuy near me but do they really have descent sales? I mean
every time I walk into bestbuy stores and look at computer equipment I
end up laughing when I find a 1GB DDR2 dimm for $67 or some other
ridiculous price. The last time I looked at hard drives (less than 1
month ago) a 500GB SATA hard drive was over $100US.

John