[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu weekly builds and VDPAU

James Lambert jms.lambert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:16:51 UTC 2009

Hi,
Up until recently I've been using Jean-Yves' mythtv packages with VDPAU
support, with great results. This was all fine until a couple of days ago
when the mythbuntu-weekly-builds repo (which I didn't realise I still had in
my sources) was updated with some new builds that have upgraded the VDPAU
packages to a newer build, and removed the VDPAU support. I tried
downgrading the packages back to the avenard versions, but this causes
mythfrontend to segfault whenever it starts so I seem to be stuck with no
VDPAU support. My question is if there is a way to go back to the avenard
packages without completely rebuilding my myth system. I do have a DB backup
but it's somewhat out of date :)

Thanks
James