[mythtv-users] Recording playback wavy/shaky with new TV...

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Sun Mar 29 03:16:29 UTC 2009

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Koebbe
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:55 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Recording playback wavy/shaky with new TV...

And for what it's worth, S-video out is working correctly on the new TV, but
obviously this defeats the purpose of buying a 1080p TV.

I didn't mention it, but I have tried all of the other deinterlacing
options, but none of them correct the problem.

If my description of the problem doesn't make any sense, the following is a
link to a photo of what it looks like.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/488665/IMG_1152.JPG

Thanks.
--Andrew