[mythtv-users] Channel Scan Problems

Joel Means means.joel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:49:02 UTC 2009

I am currently working on replacing my backend.  I have an HD Homerun for my
tuner.  I can run "hdhomerun_config scan" and find all of my OTA channels
just fine, but mythbackend can't seem to find any channels.  I get a bunch
of "Timeout scanning ATSC channel XX - No Tables" where there should be
channels.  I didn't have this problem on the old backend.  It found the
channels just fine.  I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how to
fix this.  Or is there any way to get the channel info from my old database
and insert it into the new database?
Thanks,
Joel