[mythtv-users] Theme stuff

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:51:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Adolfo R. Brandes <arbrandes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert McNamara:
>> I've been working on some MythVideo improvements lately, so I've more
>> or less gotten to make MythVideo changes based on my theme desires (...)
>
>  From what I could see and infer from the the screenshots, both theme
> and changes are brilliant.  Can't wait to try them out!  Is any of
> this in trunk already?

The Season/Subtitle/Episode support and the TVDB grabber are waiting
to go in and should make it in soon.  The theme will be released on or
around the day that .22 is.  There's still quite a bit to do on it, as
a number of plugins and screens haven't been converted to MythUI yet,
so I haven't touched them yet.  There's also a fair amount of
tweaking, mind-changing, and re-tweaking that go into it.

Robert