No subject

Sun Mar 1 18:40:12 UTC 2009

are on top of the Sears and Hancock buildings. I get lots more ATSC
channels than I ever got NTSC channels, but I can't find CBS (WBBM).
This seems odd.

My only ATSC tuner is the HDHR, and I've scanned it inside and out,
with the antenna facing east and south -- it's an indoor antenna; I'm
about five miles north and five miles west of all the transmitters.

Mythtv and the Windows utility both pick up the same channels, but no WBBM.

Is it possible a major network in a media market this size is still
dark months after the switchover?

I'm confused. Anyone have any insight?