[mythtv-users] OT: OTA CBS in Chicago?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Mar 31 14:10:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 08:46 -0500, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> Did you know that CBS is broadcasting on VHF and not UHF in the Chicago area?

I'll bet that's it. I have been burned by something like this as well.

The default settings for a channel scan only look for digital channels
above 83. However, here in Denver, both CBS and ABC broadcast down
around 50-somethine, so they were not found by a standard channel scan.
I had to tell Myth to start scanning the low channels before I could
find them.

--Greg