[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Mar 31 18:06:55 UTC 2009

On 03/31/2009 08:12 AM, Larry on the Dell Laptop wrote:
> True to Josh's prediction,  last night I noticed an occasional  "IR
> Remote button press" delay even though I was running with the playback
> profile set to "High Quality" on version 18722,

Again, you do realize that there's an issue in Myth that affects -fixes
users with versions prior to r19222, right?  So, it's likely that now
that you've downgraded Myth to pre-r19222, the occasional delay was the
screensaver one, not the other issue.

Unless, of course, you did as I said and got rid of
gnome-screensaver-command, that is.

Mike