[mythtv-users] Suddenly can't record

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Tue May 5 20:47:38 UTC 2009

Thanks JSB,

That seems like a painless start! Unfortunately, I've just tried to SSH
into my machine and realised that I've not forwarded the port so I'll
have to wait until I'm back at it in person on Thurday/Friday. I'll
update my progress after that.

Thanks again
Damian

 > Hi Damian,
 >
 > This almost always a database corruption issue.
 >
 > First make sure that you have not run out of disk space on the
partition that holds your MySQL database. If you have adequate