[mythtv-users] Transcoding using x264 ffmpeg ubuntu?

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sun May 10 12:44:46 UTC 2009

>> I've found several references to it, and I think its been fixed in a
>> later version of ffmpeg. But nuvexport needs ffmpeg 0.5. I've seen a
>> reference to an ATRPMs package for ffmpeg 0.5-30, which I think fixes
>> this problem, but I haven't found the source for this version?
>
> All bits including sources, patches etc. are here:
>
> http://atrpms.net/name/ffmpeg/

Hi Axel,

Thanks for that (I didn't know I could extract the source like that).
I've extracted it, and I found the actual source code is the same as
the code I was using.

Does anybody have a version of ffmpeg which is compatible with
nuvexport and can transcode to h264 without the
"av_interleaved_write_frame(): Error while opening file?" Or is there
an easier way to transcode to h264 without using nuvexport?

Thanks,

Jonny