[mythtv-users] mythweather database tables

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon May 11 15:37:19 UTC 2009

Can somebody send me a definition for the tables needed for Mythweather
as of SVN trunk 20509? I have been unable to set up Mythweather, and
traced it to the fact that the three weather-related tables are missing
from my database (resulting in "invalid response from database" errors
trying to configure it). I believe this is left over from a previous
restoration of a corrupted database, but I think it is likely that
Mythweather will work fine if I can just get the initial tables set up
for it.

Thank you,

--Greg