[mythtv-users] Help Setting up serial IR blaster for Comcast/Pace DC50X

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu May 14 15:32:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 08:54 -0600, Brian Wood wrote:

> It's sounding more and more like you have a hardware problem.

Possibly, but I never could get my IR blaster to work either. There is a
recent previous thread with my trials and tribulations with it too.

I gave up on it, bought a firewire card, and that worked immediately
with 6200ch, and flawlessly with my DCH-3200 cable box. That may or may
not be an option for Brad.

--Greg