[mythtv-users] 9xxx series motherboards/VDPAU

Christian Szpilfogel chrisznews4 at rogers.com
Fri May 15 00:30:20 UTC 2009

R. G. Newbury wrote:
> The only funny with this board is that it really won't work with mized
> PATA and SATA hard drives...at least, it won't boot from a PATA drive
> if you have SATA drives mounted...Weird BIOS.
I have two of the P5N7A-VM boards as well. They are great. One has a
PATA CD + SATA HDD, the other has SATA CD + PATA HDD. They have no
issues in either combination. I did however need to put the SATA CD
drive as AHCI for my system to boot (but I did have an older kernel). I
haven't tried mixed HDDs though.

Christian