[mythtv-users] Remote control delay and the EPG

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sat May 16 07:02:30 UTC 2009

I'm running MythBuntu 9.04 using the avenard repo with vdpau. I
finally moved my myth off a computer monitor and onto a LCD 40" FP TV.
The system has been running for about 10 days without a hitch and then
all of sudden the remote just stopped working in the EPG. I fired up
ircat and the remote is receiving the button and displaying the
correct button. The remote isn't even buffering key presses as they
just stop working after about two pushes and then I can hit the esc
button to get out. The remote works through the rest of the menus. I
noticed this in both scheduling a recording using the guide and
pulling up the guide in livetv. Anyone else notice this?