[mythtv-users] running MythTV Backend setup with new Parameters

andrew wordsworth andrewwordsworth at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:32:37 UTC 2009

I have the misfortune to be trying to run my backend on Jaunty. I am using
an ATI graphics chip

I am running into the bug described here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/java-common/+bug/341898?comments=all
.

Now I can see howt to run the frontend  by using::XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS="1"
mythfrontend

How can i run backend setup using the same command? Is there a script which
the backend setup references which I can edit in the same way as I can
theoretically edit: /etc/mythtv/session-settings

Many thanks I am sure the answer is obvious and I am just being obtuse