[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:51:17 UTC 2009

On 20/05/2009, Alex Butcher <mythlist at assursys.co.uk> wrote:

>  FYI, an earlier encounter with Udo's problems encouraged me to set up an
>  hourly log of mythbackend's memory usage.

I've been monitoring memory usage for several months now. Prompted by
Alex's data I've just put the latest rrdgraph output online at:

Last 1 month: http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/mbe-mem-usage.png
Last 6 months: http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/mbe-mem-usage-6months.png

The MBE has been restarted a couple of times in the last 6 months, but
otherwise is 24/7. Multirec is enabled (3 cards, max 3 recordings
each), and passive EIT enabled for collections of radio listings.
Running 0.21-fixes.

Nick
--
Nick Morrott