[mythtv-users] Using MCE Remote with Antec Fusion / iMon LCD receiver?

Chris Simmons chris at simmons.titandsl.co.uk
Wed May 20 17:39:37 UTC 2009

> Antec Fusion Black 430:
> Bus 003 Device 002: ID 15c2:ffdc SoundGraph Inc. iMON PAD Remote
> Controller
> -- This one is MCE RC6 IR codes and has the LCD (not VFD)
> -- I did not try the iMon remote on it but I doubt it will work
> -- I use my Harmony 880 to drive the RC6 codes to this  device

Hmm, I've got the later Antec Fusion Silver (with VFD) and lsub also shows

Bus 003 Device 002: ID 15c2:ffdc SoundGraph Inc. iMON PAD Remote Controller

I think there were two revisions of the VFD in the fusion, one without
an IR receiver and a later one like mine with one.

I have the VFD and knob all working fine with lirc but haven't got a
squeak out of the lirc device from any remotes.  I'd guess that this one
is RC6 too but I don't have a proper MCE one to try with and it didn't
come with a remote in the first place :-(

I recently upgraded and had to explicitly set the display_type option in
modprobe.conf, presumably because the two devices have the same ID.  Nice.

Chris.