[mythtv-users] Volume problems watching live-tv (ac3 vs. stereo)

Stefan Reichel stefan.reichel at rapid-net.de
Wed May 20 18:02:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

first of all thank you for your replies.

MtDean posted a patch to boost the audio volume when using ac3 by factor
3(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/15526). I tried to apply this
patch to the current svn version by editing " libs/libavcodec/ac3dec.c".
Nevertheless the code has evolved and therefore the patch/hint couldn't
be applied by myself.

How can i achieve the suggested audio boost in the new code?

Sincerely,
Stefan