[mythtv-users] Stability of atrpms/mythtv-0.22

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Thu May 21 14:29:51 UTC 2009

So I ended up ordering
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162019 and it's
supposed to be here today. I'm hoping to find time tomorrow to get VDPAU
working. I know my choices are either an unsupported "fork" where it's
been backported to 0.21 or an unsupported config of running trunk. I'm
leaning toward running the trunk version, but would like to know if the
packages built/hosted by atrpms for the trunk are semi-stable (I know
it's trunk, so there's no such thing as true stability). I'm guessing
they are being that they haven't been updated in almost a month.

I currently run Mythdora but if I can get my digital card
(http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hauppauge_HVR-1250) working in CentOS 5.3
I'm inclined to go back to that distro.

--
http://jacob.steenhagen.us

This message is digitally signed with GnuPG using the Enigmail Thunderbird plugin.
My public key: http://jacob.steenhagen.us/gpgkey.asc (91DE47A9)