[mythtv-users] odd scheduling occurance

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri May 22 14:57:29 UTC 2009

so I have a particular show that is set to "record at any time on any channel".
There happens to be a nice marathon of it next week so in one day there
are a lot of recordings scheduled. The odd part that I dont understand is
that it goes along nicely for 5 shows all on 1 tuner. I have 3 tuners it
could record it on. Then for some reason it starts rotating which tuner
it records it on. I can see if it didnt want to do back to back recording
on the same tuner (which may be an option somewhere I think) but it scheduled
5 shows back to back on the same tuner before it starts rotating. and no other
shows are being recorded at the same time. confused.

show - tuner 1
show - tuner 1
show - tuner 1
show - tuner 1
show - tuner 1
show - tuner 2
show - tuner 3
show - tuner 1
show - tuner 2
etc

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org