[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase stopped running - how do I diagnose the problem?

Greg Mitchell greg at nodecam.com
Sat May 23 00:57:09 UTC 2009

I've been running Myth for a long time, and this is a new one to me.  I
had an unscheduled power outage that outlasted my ups.  When the system
came back up, it thought it was several weeks in the future.  I set the
system clock properly, got ntp going etc.

Since that day though, mythfilldatabase doesn't seem to run
automatically.  When I log in as the user that all myth-related
applications run as, I'm able to run it, and refresh the data with no
problem.

I can't find reference to mythfilldatabase in the backend log.  Any idea
where I should be looking to see what's going on?

Further info - I'm on Schedules Direct, and my subscription is up to date.

Greg