[mythtv-users] back to back recordings setting

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sat May 23 22:50:22 UTC 2009

I was wondering if someone could clarify what the following setting means
"Avoid back to back recordings from different Channels"

I'm hoping if fixes regular conflicts I'm getting where back-to-back recordings are
recorded on different tuners and there for stop other shows from being recorded.

If the above does this perhaps it could be relabeled to be clearer or have a setting called:
eg
"Keep back to back recordings on same tunner"

thanks

Paul