[mythtv-users] New release of scte65scan (mainly for Comcast users)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:36:17 UTC 2009

Hi Dennis (and all),

Really great job on this tool, I think it's a great help, and my
channel layout has never been cleaner/more accurate.  I've added a
table to the SCTE-65 scan wiki page to add State/City/Zip code/VCT_ID.
 I hope everyone who has used this tool whose zip is not present will
add their information.  Ultimately this may help people to determine a
correct (or probably correct) VCT_ID without needing a DTA.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Comcast_Users_And_scte65scan

Thanks,

Robert