[mythtv-users] New release of scte65scan (mainly for Comcast users)

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:27:54 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Thanks. Exactly what I decided to try. I got all the channels in the
>> program guide but no program data. I'm running mythfilldatabase
>> --refresh-all again to see if that fills things in.
>>

> you may want to add --refresh-today to that as well, as sometimes you
> can mistakenly think it hasn't worked, but it just ignored today.
>
> Robert

I'll remember that.

The program data seems to be there, at least for the most part. I'll
have to check it more closely. Setting up for some test recordings
now.

I'm seeing one strange thing. When running mythtv-setup from a remote
machine I'm getting messages about needing a security ID. What's that
about. I've not seen that before with my analog backend server...

- Mark