[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Support

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:36:00 UTC 2009

On 5/25/09, nik gibson <nik.gibson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone who has a working config with the HD-PVR, either with trunk
> or patched 0.21?
> Is my experience with trunk typical?  Is it too buggy to be used or could
> there have been issues with my setup?Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I am currently running trunk r20586 with a HDHR and HD-PVR attached to
the master backend, another HD-PVR on a slave backend/main frontend
plus two other frontends on Fedora 10.  It is definitely usable when
running the Terra theme.  The other themes are likely not working
well.

Pretty much having no problem with recording or playback.  The front
end has a few missing screens and a few places it is sluggish but
nothing terrible.