[mythtv-users] How to find an album in MythMusic interface?

Jake jakeisawake at gmail.com
Tue May 26 02:28:34 UTC 2009

> When I press "M" I get a dialogue box that says Smart Playlists,
> Search, From CD, All Tracks. Is this the interface you mean? If I
> choose Search I get a box with a list of songs in it but I can't see
> any options to add tracks etc. I think I must be looking at a
> different search interface to you.

that's the dialog i'm talking about.  search and it updates the list
as you type.  select one of the tracks for the album you want and you
can get a dialog to add all tracks by artist/album/year or whatever.

the interface can be a bit confusing but pretty simple once you get
used to it.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythmusic#Using_MythMusic might be useful too.

hope that helps!