[mythtv-users] Surewest KC QAM + HDHomeRun

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:50:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Also, Robert.  do you have any other ideas on the Myth scanner is not
>> working?
>
> I went back and looked at your initial message-- you're using trunk.

I should note that this *particular* issue has mostly been discussed
in IRC, so not really your fault for not knowing too much about it.
Always worth making the point about following dev and commits though
:)  (Which is not to say that you're not already doing so)

Robert