[mythtv-users] Surewest KC QAM + HDHomeRun

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:06:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert, Yes i do read the dev/commits.  It has been some time since updating
> my build.  When ATRPMS started to build RPMs i decided to stop compiling on
> my own.  I am running verison 20441.  I see ATRPMS has r20600 up now.  Maybe
> I will upgrade and see if it makes a differance.

Hi Mitch,

Probably not just yet-- Daniel is working on the channel scanner and I
know he has new little ones at home, so his myth time is somewhat
constricted at the moment.  He knows about the problem and definitely
has a lot planned, but I think it's trickling out as he finds the time
(understandably).  Stuart A is also working on the scanner, but mostly
as pertains to DVB-land.

Robert