[mythtv-users] Myth experiences with Zotac ION + ATOM mobo

Glen Dragon gdragon at jetcom.org
Thu May 28 02:45:39 UTC 2009

 And for the curious ... I used the winaoe driver (http://winaoe.org/) and
> gpxe from http://etherboot.org/wiki/howtos .

Hmm.. I hadn't heard about that..  That's pretty neat. I've been diskless
booting for years, but have never done it with windows.  I'm not sure that
I'd bother with it since most of those boxes are myth boxen anyways, except
for the kitchen computer.. but i don't need windows for firefox.

Thanks.