[mythtv-users] VDPAU Terrible with 9400GT?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 28 04:42:16 UTC 2009

I assume these are PCIe-16 versions.
I've also had similar difficulties with the PCI version.  5200 and 8500GT were much more straight forward.
I even swapped it with same results so either the whole batch is faulty or the issues lie elsewhere.
The addition of these cards to the drivers was only very recent and I suspect there may be unresolved driver issues.
A more recent kernel seemed to help.
Still curious that JYA is content with his and we are presumably using the same software.  Something must be different somewhere.
Which kernel are you running JYA?
Kind regards
David