[mythtv-users] DVD skip forward/rewind hangs mythfrontend - Trunk 0.22

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu May 28 14:26:10 UTC 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009 08:05:04 Rafael Moslin wrote:
> 2009/5/25 Rafael Moslin <rafmoslin at gmail.com>:
> > Looking for some pointers to help in working out why seeking either
> > forward or reverse during DVD playback with either a physical or iso
> > causes the front end to freeze (or hang, lock up, stop responding
> > etc!) with all DVD's causing me to have to kill mythfrontend.

All I can tell you is I don't have the same problem.

Are you using the internal Myth player? I assume you are.

Information on the version(s) you are using might help pin down the problem.

Many people here do their best to help anyone who posts a problem, accusations
like yours (the "clique" reference) are unlikely to help anyone.

--
beww
beww at beww.org