[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 29 10:31:22 UTC 2009

> Try searching for nvidia-glx rather than NVIDIA, that at least lets me find the deb.

I am not sure how much more that helps, as one simply sorts the columns to see what is there, in the sorted order....  Either way
for me it is not there.  Also seems case insensitive.

I imagine JYA will check this out when he can, his turn around times are in my view impressive, for example when he had 185
available only a few hours (rough estimate) after it was released....  And this was not the first time!