[mythtv-users] How to disable AutoExpire

michael hupp mh.lightning9 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:59:56 UTC 2009

Sorry, I had it jumbled up with the JobQueue and ExpireLiveTV. JobQueue was
running every minute, ExpireLiveTV was running every two minutes. As I said
before, I found the field in the settings table for the JobQueue and, for
the time being, I  went into the code and commented out the ExpireLiveTV.
See the reply to Chris' note for more info.

Thanks,
Michael