[mythtv-users] Is it worth upgrading from 0.21.svn20080706 to 0.21.svn20090512?

Matt Beadon matt.beadon at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:53:06 UTC 2009

I'm using the debian-multimedia repo on my Lenny combined BE/FE and I'm
trying to figure out if it's worth it to upgrade to the "testing" version
(svn20090512)?This machine is primarily used for mythtv but it also serves
as media storage and backup so stability is important to me.

My main gripe with myth at the moment is that dvd playback is hit or miss
with many discs crashing my FE when I try to FFWD or use the menus.

Would anyone fluent with trac care to list (or teach me how to list) the
changes that went into mythtv between these two versions?

thanks
Matt